Taking on the role as personal trainer for business development, especially in a large company or corporation, can be quite a daunting task. Where most people who involve themselves in personal development or small business development, those who are meeting with a personal trainer for business development probably do not really want to be there. These people are only meeting with the personal trainer because it is being required by the company or corporation.
The challenge in these situations is to make the personal training fun and interesting so that business development is possible, even when working with unwilling trainees. Ideas for business development training that are innovative, interesting, and captivating for your reluctant audience is the solution. Here are some tips for personal trainer ideas for business development that can help you overcome the challenge.
1. Use acronyms. If you do not have an acronym for a phrase, make one up with your imagination. Funny acronyms are a great way to hold attention and get points across. This is also a great way for the personal trainer to make business development ideas stick in the memory of the reluctant listener.
2. Use games to break the ice and create a fun atmosphere for learning. This is an old but reliable idea that the personal trainer for business development could and should take advantage of, especially when working in groups that are strangers.
3. Keep topics as brief as possible. One website offers an explanation of negotiation techniques in less than six hundred words. Making complex topics like negotiation into short explanations will keep your audience interested, and more information and techniques will seep into their memories for application in business development.
4. Play games to reinforce key points. After explaining a series of techniques, the personal trainer can use buzz word bingo or a similar game to keep the ideas flowing for business development.
5. Use ridiculous scenarios to prove a point. The personal trainer can use funny hypothetical situations as demonstrations of what not to do for business development. This is a great idea that will lead to more ideas and more participation from the members of the group.
6. Use role playing to improve skills. The personal trainer who uses this idea will be very successful in business development aspects such as management techniques, interviewing processes, and workplace social issues. By getting your participants to actually participate, you will be more likely to promote actual business development instead of bored and inactive listeners.
7. Use funny stories to show the importance of time management. There are many funny stories and analogies available for use for this idea for this aspect of business development. You can find them in books, articles, and on personal trainer websites.
8. Introduce fun team building games and activities. An important aspect of business development is learning to work together as a team. The personal trainer can introduce fun games as an idea for team building as a weekly Friday office ritual. These activities will promote the continuation of business development after the personal trainer and ideas are long gone.